Pick up top tips and learn key start-up lessons from the biggest experts of all – those who’ve actually been there and started their own business
In this episode we speak to Eve Kekeh, London-based founder of Bundlee, the UK’s first and most popular baby clothing rental subscription service. Eve explains why she started her business and retraces her start-up journey, sharing key lessons that she learned along the way.
Find out what Eve would do differently if she had to start her business again and what her key start-up tips are.
Find links to all the resources mentioned in this episode, along with related content, below.
- Essential guide to getting a grant for your business
- Research and development grants
- UK Research and Innovation [note: Innovate UK is now part of UKRI]
- Accelerator schemes
Forming a business
Building a website
- Ecommerce platform for subscription box businesses – Cratejoy
- Ecommerce platform – Shopify
- Creating and optimising a website
About Eve Kekeh of Bundlee
Eve is the founder of London-based Bundlee – the UK’s first baby clothing rental subscription service. Parents can rent bundles of high-quality baby clothes and swap outgrown clothes for the next size up. The service was created to help parents keep pace with their baby’s growth, from newborn to two years old, and as well as saving families time and money, reusing baby clothes is more sustainable.
Follow Bundlee on Instagram.
To make sure you don’t miss an episode:
- Find ‘Start Your Own Business’ on your podcast app of choice and hit the subscribe button – we recommend Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Subscribe to our newsletter
To get tips, support and inspiration from other small business owners:
- Join our thriving Facebook group the Donut Small Business Collective