Regardless of where you are selling – from a market stall, shop, garage, restaurant, or café – being able to sell successfully face-to-face is key to success. It comes more naturally to some rather than others, but by adding a little knowledge and experience, most people can drastically improve their face-to face selling technique.
In this episode, you can pick up some tried and tested tips for selling face-to-face from sales expert Glen Williamson, CEO of sales consultancy, Kiss The Fish Training. He shares some key dos and don’ts.
Find links to content related to the topics covered in this episode below.
Understanding your customer
- Understanding your customers – overview
- Understand how customers make buying decisions
- Listen and learn – increasing sales through customer feedback
- Face-to-face selling – putting your best foot forward
- Sell solutions, not benefits
- Preparing your sales pitch – checklist
About Glen Williamson
Glen is the ceo of sales consultancy, Kiss The Fish Training. As a consultant sales director, sales trainer, speaker and accredited master coach, Glen works with sales professionals and SME business owners to help them to reach new heights of sales performance. With more than 30 years’ experience, Surrey-based Glen is also a Fellow of the Institute of Sales Management and is Chair of Judges at the UK Business Awards.
To make sure you don’t miss an episode:
- Find “Start Your Own Business” on your podcast app of choice and hit the subscribe button – we recommend Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Subscribe to our newsletter
To get tips, support, and inspiration from other small business owners:
Join our thriving Facebook group the Donut Small Business Collective