Time is the one thing that small-business owners don’t have enough of, with many having to work long hours. Those starting a new business often must work even longer hours to get their business off the ground and into profit.
So, what’s the key to making best use of every minute of every day? What role can technology play? Where can time be lost? How can people work less and get more done? How can listeners stay better organised and productive each day? These are some of the key questions covered in the penultimate episode of our third series. Sharing her insight is guest Clare Evans, leading time management expert and productivity coach. She is also the author of the bestseller, Time Management For Dummies.
Manage your time
- Essential guide to managing your time
- Managing your time – checklist
- Time management for dummies by Clare Evans [on Amazon UK]
Manage the pressure
- How to overcome mental blocks and get more done
- 10 ways to… Cope with a demanding workload
- Smart ways to improve your work-life balance
Tools and resources
- Best apps for organising and planning
- Outsource IT support
- Essential guide to choosing and using accountants and lawyers
About our expert
Clare Evans is a leading time-management expert and productivity coach. She is also the author of the bestselling book, Time Management For Dummies and she’s often quoted in the press and media as a time-management expert.
Clare works with individuals and hosts time-management webinars and workshops, and in her capacity as a mentor for the Prince’s Trust, she also helps young people who start their own business.
About our sponsor
Thanks to Dell Technologies for sponsoring series four of the Start Your Own Business podcast.
Dell has what you need to start, scale, and succeed, including end-to-end tech solutions to boost productivity and maximise security so you can focus on innovation.
Our partnership with Dell means you get top products at special prices and a personalised consultation from a dedicated tech adviser who will get to know the goals of your business. Find out more by emailing the Dell for Startup UK representative at [email protected].
To make sure you don’t miss an episode:
- Find “Start Your Own Business” on your podcast app of choice and hit the subscribe button – we recommend Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Subscribe to our newsletter
To get tips, support and inspiration from other small business owners:
- Join our thriving Facebook group the Donut Small Business Collective