Some people ooze self-confidence. Others aren’t very self-confident at all. Most of us are probably somewhere in between.
Often, it is the things that happen to us in life and business that damages our self-confidence. Why do some people lack self-confidence while others are supremely confident? How can you boost your self-confidence? Self-confidence and human behaviour expert Jo Emerson answers these and other key questions.
- Self confidence
- How to overcome the fear of failure
- How to overcome imposter syndrome
- Eight ways to deal with rejection
- What could a mentor do for your business?
- Essential guide to getting help setting up and running a business
- Essential guide to accessing knowledge and networks
- Join our Facebook group the Donut Small Business Collective
About our expert
Our guest is self-confidence and human behaviour expert, Jo Emerson, author of self-help book, Flying for Beginners – A Proven System for Lasting Self-Confidence. Bath-based Jo is a former BBC journalist who frequently appears in the media, sharing her insight into self-confidence. She frequently speaks at conferences and events across the UK about how to live a successful, authentic, confident life. She also coaches business leaders and others on how to build their self-confidence.
About our sponsor
Thanks to Dell Technologies for sponsoring series four of the Start Your Own Business podcast.
Dell has what you need to start, scale, and succeed, including end-to-end tech solutions to boost productivity and maximise security so you can focus on innovation.
Our partnership with Dell means you get top products at special prices and a personalised consultation from a dedicated tech adviser who will get to know the goals of your business. Find out more by emailing the Dell for Startup UK representative at [email protected].
To make sure you don’t miss an episode:
- Find “Start Your Own Business” on your podcast app of choice and hit the subscribe button – we recommend Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Subscribe to our newsletter
To get tips, support and inspiration from other small business owners:
- Join our thriving Facebook group the Donut Small Business Collective